05 October 2014

FALL-I-FICATION














Welp, we had our first legit "cool" day. Break out the hoodies! Throw some chili in the pot! Yessir, enjoy it while it lasts! It'll be 80° next week.

Because I love you, I'm posting some high quality phone pics, complete with awkward faces, evidence of how good Anj's chili is was and general blur.
Did you see the dancing skeleton? He is gettin' his groove on in the "art hole" for the time being.
He kinda brightens my day.
Also, you may have noticed that I was excited to get to use my Goodwill afghan.

Also, here are a few recent pieces that are up on the Facebook page.
I need an Etsy shop. I am procrastinating.
Tell me it's amazing and user friendly and super easy and I am just being silly.

Also, we met "the dog" in real life.
I shall not post a photo until he legit lives here.
I may have an issue with the fear of things falling through.
But - I already picked out the perfect name for him.
You just wait.

I am off to have a few swigs of Diet Coke before bed.
My caffeine/diet drink addiction is in full swing.
It is so hard for me.
I wish I loved water.

Toodles.

Oh, oh. Also, there's this new pic at the bottom of the home page of my blog:


Do I not look like I'm running for office?

Vote Shug in Boots for ... ? .... HBIC
Ice cold Diet Mt. Dew in every vending machine!
Animal abusers to be tied up naked, covered in pork chops and surrounded by Rottweilers.
Michael's coupons 40% of entire purchase! No purchase limits!

3 comments:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I would support your platforms, especially 40% off the ENTIRE purchase.

Love your fall gear!

Jess said...

I am so glad you are back. <3

Helene in Between said...

I am loving the fall-i-fication. come do my house? also yes, I'd vote for you!