04 August 2011

I Heart You, Matt Damon

Today, I ventured over to see what Kim at Yep, They Are All Mine was up to, and I felt inspired ... if you haven't visited with her before, I suggest you go now. Her blog can quickly and easily become a new daily addiction for you. 

 You see, I found a little tidbit of Matt Damon magic over there on her page, and I just wanted to share with my fellow reader pies too -

so,

Just in case you needed another reason to love Matt Damon ...





So there. You tell 'em, shug! 

*General problem with our country: People makin' decisions bout mess they know NOTHING about. 

Tha's all. 

Love, 
B


2 comments:

Kim {Yep, they are all mine} said...

LOVE it. Thanks for sharing (and for the shout out).

christi @ burlap and basil said...

amen. bad decisions by people who don't know squat or think they know everything and just keep messing it up!