27 October 2011

Pinterest, will you pay my Visa bill?

You know it's bad when you can't pull yourself away from Pinterest long enough to enjoy a Bacon Deluxe combo from Wendy's ... that you drove out in the nasty rain to get because that's how bad you needed it. And then, they don't put the frickin bacon on there - which was the whole point! -  So you are FORCED to make your own! >:/

Fine though, because it gave my insulin time to get a head start on all that fat. 

I know it's the cool thing to do to tell everyone what you like on Pinterest. So, my turn.

*  *  *

I need some red skinny jeans. NC Stizzle tailgating necessity fo shiz.



I also feel that I need a fur vest ...
                                                                              




still obsessed with this magical little wolf shirt, also needed for tailgating purposes ...
If you know where I can find one for <$224, please holler at a sister!


                                                                                              

some big old chunkalicious necklaces ...

                                                                                                

 some seriously full-bodied scarves, almost like a blanket ...

                                                                                  

thin sweaters that can be belted, and are long enough to provide badonkadonk coverage ...


Although I prefer leggings to tights, because then it's much more socially acceptable for me to be pullin my shirt/dress/what-have-you up so I can get to my pump that's clipped to my waistband. 

Those first two pics are Sydney from the Daybook. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?


Toodles lovas!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can pay my Pinterest goods with my Paypal. Then pay may Paypal with my visa. Then pay my Visa with ma MasterCard. The hit up Sean Austin for a loan ;)