3) My hair is getting on my nerves because it is not long enough to wear up
4) I look ghostly pale, per some pics I was in this weekend. But, I don't want to tan because I don't want wrinkles when I'm older and I don't feel like slathering fake tanner all over my body because I am scared it will look streaked, and I also think it's not good that it seeps into your skin and basically stains it dark brown/orange.
6) I wanted to eat a high carb snack a bit ago, but that would mean I'd have to change my pump site first because there's not enough insulin left in it. No thanks. I'll just eat low carb.
7) I hate my new zit issue. I also hate washing my face and putting "treatment" on it. I've never had to deal with such shiz before. Booooo.
8) I hate the new mascara I bought. It is clumpy. I hate when that happens. I want it to run out fast because I hate waste. Maybe I will start wearing like 8 coats a day and look like Twiggy Ramirez so I can get through it with the quickness. (FYI - I think the regular old "Falsies" is better.)
9) I also dislike it when you write on a post-it and then go to peel it off the pad, and realize the shiz is UPSIDE DOWN because it's one of those annoying accordion ones. Arghhhh!
10) The regular version of my Bare Escentuals foundation is lighter than the SAME SHADE in matte. What? Fraud.
Rejoice! It is the conclusion of "Hump" Day. Dos mas!
PS - Come see Shug on Pinterest if you feel so inclined.