06 March 2012

If you hawngry and in Raleigh ...

... then you totally need to eat at the Farmer's Market Restaurant. Really. REALLY. Good. And fresh.

{My girl, Amber from Life on the Rox came to visit, and we had a day of Raleigh grub, thrifting and some downtown action.}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the waitresses wear overalls. Gyah, I wish I could wear overalls to work. Totally would.

Photobucket

And the biscuits {not gluten free, sad} are yumm-o.

Photobucket

If I hada been thinkin clearly, as in, not ravenously hungry, I would have had enough sense to take a picture of the super awesome garden omelet I had with very crispy {fave!!} bacon on the side. FOUR WHOLE SLICES. Heaven! But, no - I woofed it all down and then I said, "Dang! I didn't even take a picture!" Sorry, shugs, you'll have to trust me on this one. To. Die. For. {You really should check out their websiiiiite, just sayin.}

Photobucket

Duh, I had to take a picture of this bomb wolf.

After a little trip to the flea market {another of my faves}, you should go downtown and eat at Raleigh Times, or just sit and have a bevy. {Gluten free beers available - what!?}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Such a fab day. I will post soon about the things we did between eating and more eating. Because to put it on here now would be mayjah photo overload. And we know that food is always the most important part of the day, right? =)
Bee

No comments: