16 November 2012

if there were gift cards for junk/antiques/flea markets


 it would so be my go-to request for every gift-giving occasion for the rest of time.

hope y'all are havin yourselves a FABulous friday.

as i mentioned before, yesterday {technically, since it's like what, 12:18 am?} was my junkin day!

whoo hooo!!

bobo totally gets my over-stimulation/excitement:


broham

i actually got some stuff on my list!!
and i had some bad daddy's tater tots and dippin sauce, shit-tons of diet coke, and the frostin off a chocolate cupcake!
i came home and moved shiz around in preparation for our massive tree, whilst sippin on some cranberry & ginger sans jack. i am feelin straight up elf-tastic.
i will share the deets with you shugpies later after my hizzle is decorated like santa's headquarters and not lookin like this train wreckage:



but I am optimistic.

annnnnnd, I got some bomb specially-made gluten-free lasagna made by the MIL to fuel my overhaul.

thanksgivin's early this year, which means, more time to soak in the christmas magic!
we bout to be puttin on tha dog - christmas edition up in this piece, sugarpies.

yours truly,
SIB


1 comment:

HAZEL said...

LIKE THE DECOR,THE TREE IS PRETTY,,,SAVE SOME OF THAT ENERGY TO DECORATE AT MEMAW'S.
GLAD YOU ARE HAVING FUN,,