14 June 2013

you know, typical friday at the store

duck dynasty was in the newspaper.
this lead to a conversation about the difference between do-rags and bandanas.
then we got to thinkin', we have always had stars & stripes bandanas and camo ones because at the davis general sto, we get down like that.

then we thought, "hey! let's have a damn photo shoot and advertise these thangs!"

so we posed like rednecks gangstahs refugees bruce springstein tupac pirates the dudes from duck dynasty.


since we are so awesome, phil and willie stopped by the store when they were in charlotte recently for a race.
psych. those images came from google.
{and we harassed a few customers to take pics of us, bless their hearts.}
would be totally appreciative if they decided to stop by though.


the real "si" - except not.
"silas" is preferred.

personally, i'm gettin' more of a willie nelson vibe.

hope your weekend is happy happy happy.


9 comments:

Meredith @ Barbell Wardrobe said...

i'm impressed that you got the Si(las) to rock the bandanna

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Girl, me too! I can't believe he let me put that thing on him!

Always in a Southern State of Mind said...

We need some of these bandanas! :)

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Girl, we sell 'em! For cheap! And we'll ship 'em to you!

Lauren Loeffel said...

You crack me up lol! I seriously want a bandana though.

Katie said...

i still haven't seen that show! i think i need to!

Laura Darling said...

Hahaha I love this! I miss Duck Dynasty! I can't wait until the new season starts! :)

Abigaylemae said...

2cute :) yall are always havin random fun!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I freaking love Duck Dynasty, so I love this idea and the photo that came out of it.