28 November 2013

ORNAMENTS AT DAVIS STORE


Well, y'all, busy ain't even the word for it.
I have been thinkin' about you friends in bloggy world every night when I go to sleep, and how sad I feel that I don't have more time to hang out around these parts. :(

But - I wanted to share some of what's been taking up my time.

I found some old cotton tickets from the cotton gin that was down the road from the store years ago, and also some Christmas cards sent to SW & CS Davis, the two brothers who started the business in 1890.
I decided it'd be fun to preserve them by making them into ornaments.

{ I also got my needle -n- thread on. }

This kind of stuff is the fun kind of busy, right?

Miss y'all!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
I already started on my Christmas mantel. ;)

1 comment:

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Great job Beth! they look awesome.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!