04 July 2011

Happy Birfday to US!

What a wondrous Fourth of July weekend. Jam packed with friends, family and American magic. From date night, to Live After Five with friends, to lunch with more friends, to visiting yet more friends to an awesome cookout to a wonderful birthday party at home (thanks Mama!!) .... it was all awesome! However, I got a lil lazy and only documented part of it. 

Please see below Hazel's Annual Fourth of July Cookout Shindig:

Bros playin cornhole...

Remember kids, the sun never sets on a bad ass.

Hubs and dad playin cornhole ...


My dad's awesome belt... (he did NOT give permission for this shot)



Unka Buck and Big Silas just a swangin' ...


Unka Jimmy ...


Emma, Junie and Mary Thelma ...


Adorable chirrens and the Gator - the ride of your life. Krispy Kreme hats compliments of Cousin Beef ...


The devil in caterpillar/worm form ... 


Here is why ...

and a nipple for good luck!

We be grubbin ... and we loves some watermelon ...


and corndogs ...


Jack and Big Silas ...


then came some BOMB ARSE HO-MADE TOMATO JUICE! OMG! THANK YOU WEEZE-E-BERT! Sooooo gooooooooooooood!


I may or may not have drank half the jar straight up right then. I then may or may not have utilized the rest to make a red eye out of this FLIPPIN AMAZIN redneck glass that clearly was made for me:


My apologies for the hot/sticky/gross pic - gimme a break - it was hot enough to cure tobacco outside.

Awesome Fourth of July/Bday celebration. 

Then I held hands on the way home with a sweet sweet hottie pie that I married:


Ain't him precious? 

I had an amazing weekend! I feel so loved and blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who made my birfday just magical, indeed! Love y'all! Thanks again Mama for endurin the 106 temp, the blood transfusions and my tearin through your body like I was on a mission since I was 9.5 pounds and 2.5 weeks late while my lame-o doctor was off playin golf somewhere.What the hell did he thank it was?! A holiday?! Loser!

I got so many gifts that were so "me". Here are a few. Y'all know I love some vintage goodies and homemade food!: 







Yes - I realize that it is weird to collect vintage baby toys when I ain't havin no baby. But - some things I cannot resist! Especially this crib mobile. It is the exact same one I had when I was widdle! 1983 throwback!

Hope your Fourth was magical as well!


1 comment:

Amber said...

I love how the mobile and the horse on the stick pair perfectly. LOVE the gifts!