24 October 2011

Beggars & Choosers

If vintage magic makes you feel like you have glitter in your veins, and you live anywhere near Pittsboro, NC, then you need to know about this:

Photobucket

Just take a look ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holy Monkey. If it hadn'ta been time for them to close up shop about 30 minutes after I arrived, then who knows what sort of damage could've been done. 

Anj, you were lucky this time.

*Give the store a call to check for hours before making the trip.
Bee

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh.Em.Gee. Those owl lamps!! I hope you got them with plans of spray paint, they are awesome. I'm also in love with that blue & red fabric/skirt...that would make a beautiful pillow....I sure wish I lived closer!!

jenn from midlife modern said...

How weird...I was literally about to write the SAME EXACT comment as Ashley. The owl lamps are precious!! I can do major damage in vintage/thrift shops especially if the wares are cheap. Look out.

Lindsay Rondo said...

this looks incredible! what treasures. too bad I'm not anywhere near.

Lindsay

Katie said...

I used to go there all the time when I was little, my step-mom had a flower shop across the street. I forgot all about the place, but maybe its time to plan a trip to Pittsboro.