28 December 2011

because wolves are scarier than angry birds

Well shuga bees, you KNOW we had to purchase some bowl tickets to watch our NC Stizzle boys in the Charlotte.

Photobucket

Super exciting times. Lots of friends came in for the game, especially since it was so close to Christmas. Yay!

Christmas decor was still on display in downtown Charlotte.

Photobucket

Annnnd, we were expecting yucky downpour half the day. BUT - it cleared up by lunch! Holla!

Photobucket

Twas a magical day of cornhole playing ...
Photobucket
Catching up with old friends ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And making some new ones ... in bomb NC Stizzle pants, a sports coat, a bow tie and cowboy boots - clearly, my kinda guy.

Photobucket

A good time was had by all .... well, mostly ...

Photobucket

We were all united by our love for the Pack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

SUPER thrilled about a reason to wear my Christmas prize hat ^ so soon after receiving it!!!

Got our grub on .... ain't NOTHIN wrong with sausage balls, Bojangle's and grilled treats, know what I'm sayin?

Photobucket

Every beverage is better wrapped in NC Stizzle love.

Photobucket

Hell, it was worth dancin over. And jumpin around.

Photobucket

Thanks so much, Charlotte, for letting us visit. Feels good to take home a W.

Photobucket

Until next time, Lovaaaaaahs.

Photobucket

with love, Bee

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, love it! I've never been to an SEC game, but I'm dying to go! Maybe I can make it a NC State game! :) I'm totally becoming a follower right now so I can live vicaroiusly! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com