09 March 2012

Brody: Carley Sue came to visit ...

And that B is cray.

First, she tried to eat my food, drink my water, beg my humans for food.

Shiiiiiit.

Photobucket

Then everything broke loose :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I can't even TELL y'all how many times she licked all up in my mouth. Girls don't make sense.

I finally had to escape upstairs. (Carley Sue's mama doesn't allow her upstairs. Thank God.)

I know Carley Sue has a gnarly psycho side. But, sometimes she is aiight.

See? 

Photobucket

Have a good weekend, friends. Watch out for crazies.


Bee

6 comments:

Abigaylemae said...

Wow...That one pic looks like he's totally swallowing her head, boa constrictor style...

Anonymous said...

Those are some killer action shots!

Amanda said...

Ha! Those shots are the best! My Macey is the saaame way!!!! She loves to know what I'm eating and try to steal some...from my mouth!

Mamarazzi said...

i would be a wreck, you are a much cooler mama than i am, fo sho!!

the pics are fantastic tho!!

Unknown said...

There was serious playing going on there. Love it!

I am so sorry it has taken me a few days to reply to your linkup. Thank you so much for joining in on Fur Baby Friday!

The Pink Growl said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I love them!