18 March 2012

Need some vintage kitchen goodies?

Then you should holla at Becky, who has a gold mine of kitchen fabulosity in the Commercial Building at the Raleigh Fleamarket.

Look at these salt and pepper shakers ...

Photobucket

CorningWare and Pyrex heaven ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bright, colorful, vintage glasses, canisters, utensils and gadgets!

Photobucket

Rolling pins ...

Photobucket

Cookie cutters!

Photobucket

Makes me wanna put on an apron and some lipstick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leave a comment below if you'd like more information on how to find Ms. Becky.

PS - Dear PACK - I am SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF Y'ALL! Way to believe and fight through. Makes my heart smile.
Bee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything I collect, Pyrex, Corning, rolling pins... I could be so happy in your presence.