22 August 2012

that time i had a mud wrestlin party


When I was a senior in high school, I thought,
"Shit! We got room! We ought to have a mud wrestlin party out here! Wonder if I can con talk Hazel into this."
And then, it all started to come to fruition ...

Step 1:

Nicely ask cousin who has a gradin business if he will come dig a pit.
Get awesome photo made rockin your 2001 light denim and monogrammed silver shit.

IMG_0001-2


Step 2:
 Tell errbody who ain't scared.


Step 3: 
Fill that bitch up with the water hose for like a day and a half.
Make sure it's nice and deep and squishy.
{hush}

IMG_0009 IMG_0008

Step 4:
Get towels and four-wheelers.

Go!

IMG_0007
IMG_0005
IMG_0010
IMG_0003
IMG_0011
IMG_0004
IMG_0006
IMG_0013
IMG_0002
IMG-2
IMG_0012

In addition to Cousin Blake, mayjah shout out to Hazel and Big Leon for lettin that shit go down.

PS - Speakin of throwdowns, if you ain't checked out the Pig Pickin Post, you totally must.

PPS - This was totally worth the cardio and strength workout I got from nearly breakin my neck and fallin out of a chair to get the big ass tupperware that these pics were stored in out of the attic by myself because I was too impatient to wait for Anj to come home and plus, I didn't want to nag him because he would probably say no. 

* xo *



2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

omgoodness! that must have been a huge blast! not gonna ask how long it took to get clean again:)

Sophie @TheForge said...

oh my that looks like such a blast :))