20 March 2013

bloglovin. fine.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Okay, fine. Misty twisted my arm. No, she didn't. (She's probably readin', like, "Bitch is crazy. I didn't make her do anything.")
Know how I just swore in my last post that I was sick of this switchin' shit around and such? Screw you Google! Who the hell died and made Bloglovin boss? #ihatechange

Well ... I just decided I shouldn't take my aggression toward Google for screwin' shit up out on myself or my readers. Ugh. As usual, I'm back to not knowin' what the deuce I'm doin. But, what else is new?  

8 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Since I'm bored at work, I'm here to read this and laugh hysterically. My coworkers are probably like what the hell is wrong with this bitch? My favorite parts of Bloglovin', if you aren't convinced, are the pretty layout and the easy way I can group my blogs. Groups like: favey faves, people I don't really want to read but do anyway because I'm nice like that, fashion, bitches be shopping, funny shit, and more. Some or all of these categories may actually be real. :)

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

^^ hahahaha omg you two are funny!! but Misty is right!! I like that it's easy to read and it tells me how many blog postings I have to read and which I can ignore but say I read them...i hated the change that that part impressed me!!

Aleshea said...

Rumor has it Google is mad that people didn't jump on the Google+ bandwagon. They also claim they ain't making enough money from the Google reader. I hear the are trying to change the Google Friend Connect to a Google+ follower thing. That ticks me off more than unsweet tea. Google needs to STAHP it.

Southern Sass said...

Haha my favorite part about blog loving is the categories. Glad you gave in instead of giving up! :)

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Do any of the rest of y'all know about this? I HATE Google+!! They bit off more than they could chew with that mess. :/

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Already following you there.

I HATE google+ so if that's true, oh well, there go all of my followers.

The Pink Growl said...

hahaha ya gotta do it!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

This mess is crazy! I am following you now frand!