26 March 2013

shut up, little girl.

this. little. girl. makes. me. wanna. bang. my. head. into. a. wall.
repeatedly.


i mean holy snapple.
we have to mute it every time it comes on.

- however - 

i do love this one:


i love when the mini shugpie says, 'mmmmmmmhmm'
i also enjoy that the other shugpie is totally shocked/offended that he high fived her ass when she was tryin to raise her hand.

and while we're at it,
this child is the cutest thing i have ever seen.
shut the front door with that haircut and cardigan.


deuces.


11 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

I mean I just want more of it, more of it...

haha kidding! :)

Meredith @ Barbell Wardrobe said...

you got fans...

Always in a Southern State of Mind said...

No lie on the first one. HOLY CRAP, as soon as that commercial starts all the G's bail out of the room ;)

Marisela Gonzalez said...

O.M.G. I love the first little girl. She reminds me of myself! hahaha. When I was just a kid I would ramble on whatever until I got to a point!

Sara Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who despises that little girl!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Some of the commercials give me anxiety! Holy cow, that first girl, I have to change to freakin channel! Ugh! Some of them on the other hand are cute! But damn! That last one for Subaru, I love how the little girl looks back at Daddy with that, are you still watching me look! Sweetness!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Ditto on that first little girl!!!

Suze said...

I agree about the commercials. She reminds me of an annoying friend I once had.

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

The AT&T commercials are currently my most favorite thing ever. The one with pickle roll is the best.

Unknown said...

Agreed! I'm just sitting there waiting for her to end her point. lol. She's my favorite.

Unknown said...

OMG wow. lol. such hate towards a little person.