14 October 2013

Beef & Ber BFF


 9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. 10 For if they fall , the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth ; for he hath not another to help him up . 11 Again, if two lie together , then they have heat : but how can one be warm alone? 12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Dear Ber, thanks for: 

the singing voice * the lebaron * scroggin' worldwide * ketchup * salsa * bacon * dr. pepper in a little 10 oz. glass bottle * strawberry shortcake popsicles * acrylic nails-not really a waitress * merle norman * onion straws from ruby tuesdays * short toes * lip liner and burt's bees * the mandatory manicure on my wedding day * 16 canned diet mt. dews from valero at the hours of 12-4 am * farm animals, such as mules and clydesdale horses * tea with no lemon * bojangle's fries with gravy * sarcasm, served free all day at pete's sandwich shop * kim on cassette, RIP * leopard pants * rat's * bees * ya-ya!!! * steel magnolias * tawanda * eeyore & pooh * the giant pookie bear * "bye, myrtle beeeeeach" * the dixie chicks * cold chicken noodle soup with gold fish * circus peanuts * collages * elizabeth taylor white diamonds * cameos * not leaving a voicemail * driving home to raleigh at 1am to get bojangle's after our 6 wk bus tour * 8 million loads of fresh smelling laundry * crinoline and bows at Christmas all year long * yard sale preparation * let's decorate it * broccoli cheese soup

Sometimes life can throw some pretty rough sucker punches.
But, God blesses us by sending us friends who are closer than family.
I am very blessed indeed.
I love you, Ambareams Austin.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite post ever! - *TEARS* - We have so many more memories to come. I just know it! I love you! Jesus has stood by us through it all and I hope we get closer to Him and each other through the years to come! XOXO

Unknown said...

OK... can I also bring attention to the reversible pink leopard vest, Pooh sweatshirt and ribbon necklace- those things totally just dated these pics. Also, wish I had a picture of my notorious leopard pants. You know Jason Touchton picked those out for me at Gadzooks one time....

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

What a beautiful friendship. I'm so glad you have this.

The Pink Growl said...

Ok this made me tear up! Love this beautiful tribute and seeing all the pics of you girls. You look related, by the way!