* I love this here blog. I started it as a way to get out some creative shiz that crowds my brain and keeps me from fallin asleep at night. I look over and within literally 7 or 8 minutes of layin down, Anj is out cold. Meanwhile, my mind is goin 800 miles a minute with random thoughts that have no point. Also, I love photographs and shiz that's not really photographs, like smart ass someecards that are just funny and that is all. To me, the bloggage is like an online scrapbook minus all the expensive shit that I will throw away or waste years later (hello wedding scraps).
* I am trying to drink less caffeine. It sucks major. I can think of several things in this world that I would prefer to give up. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. I can't do my job without it. How do people live that way?
* I thought I would seriously have a heart attack today when I realized that the HR department for my company had EFFED UP YET ANOTHER ASPECT OF MY HEALTHCARE. Fine. Don't you worry. I will be out of your hair soon, idiots. (That is strictly directed to HR, just to be clear).
* Not only are some bitches crazy, but what's really whack, is that girls will act craziER for the sake of their friends, even if they themselves do not actually want to be a psycho beezy. I once knew a chick in college who thrived on girl drama. Not just hers. But other people's lives that ain't have NATHAN to do with her. She would expect you to act like a cray cray lunatic to some girl she didn't like simply because you were friends with her. "Just wanted to make sure you were being a girl." WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
* I think red-headed babies are awesome. Having one must be like finding a four leaf clover, right? I mean, you can know the sex, but you don't know about the hair until shugpie is IRL.
* My hubs is about to take a mayjahly long flight across THE WORLD. Jacks my nerves up. Last year, he was mid-travel for this same trip over his birthday. This year, the trip will occur over his birthday AGAIN. He flies out tomorrow. Please pray about this. Between the HR mishap, this long (distance and time apart) trip and damn NC State basketball, I need some medication for ma nerves.
* My endocrinologist told me to bolus (take insulin) 30 minutes ahead of eating. This is mildly problematic for me because I am hungry when I'm hungry and I want to eat RIGHT THEN. So, what I started doing, is bolusing for 30 grams of carbs when I am juuuust starting to think of food, then, I decide how I want to "spend" the 30 grams of carbs 30 minutes later. (Sometimes I only make it to like 15 or 20 minutes, but it's better than nothin, right?) Tonight's 30g were spent on: a hotdog weenie with chili, cheese and mustard, some salt & vinegar chips and half a banana.
* I am trying (still, at age 28) to stop biting my nails. It sucks. They have like 2mm of length on them right now, and I swear I constantly fight the urge to draw blood from my own flesh because the feel of them being there is making me nutso.
* I enjoy writing with freshly sharpened, nearly full length #2 pencils. I also enjoy the way they smell. I will write out lists in my best handwriting using no abbreviations so that I can use said pencils.
* I think my job is giving me ADD. I ALWAYS feel like something is past due/not turned in/forgotten/I'm about to get yelled at. (Although I have never actually ever been yelled at while at work ... this is just how my brain is. Did I mention I'm trying to cut back on caffeine? But cutting back on caffeine makes my brain more sludgy. Trapped.)
* When watching Pretty Little Liars, I can't stop thinking about this: IRL, what time would a high school chick have to get up to curl her hair and put on all that makeup everyday? And, who gets to just walk around with coffee and have like 20 minutes between every class? I know it's TV, but like I said, it's how my brain works. I wish it had an "off" switch.
* I don't give a damn about snow. Well, I like it, but not much. This pretty much sums it up, sadly.
*As I type, Brody is outside my bedroom door, which is not pushed shut far enough to actually latch ... he keeps nudging it about every two minutes, draggin his paws up against it, and then breathing heavily under the door ... the door opens more and more with each nudge.
And tomorrow is Wednesday.