20 February 2012

weekend ... better late than never.

my friday night started off right with this delicious husband-made chicken marsala with GLUTEN FREE noodles! whoop! whoop!

Photobucket

and some of this.

Photobucket

Anj (and I) devoured some homemade salsa my Aunt Weezie gave him for his upcoming bday.
Photobucket
Anj's 10 year HS reunion ...

Photobucket

Of course Anj won this child-sized t-shirt. I tried it on but I will spare y'all.
Photobucket
Then he won ANOTHER t-shirt. This one was for grown ups.

Photobucket

We got a wild hair and decided to start spring cleaning and throwin shiz out.

Photobucket

(see Anj's creepy reflection below?)

Photobucket

While we were cleaning, I found the meerkat. Anj hid him in the closet because I always go here to get my most favoritest blanket during movie time. Read here if you are wondering what the deuce I am talking about regarding the meerkat's hiding spot.

Photobucket

Finally hung these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got our Cracker Barrel on.

Photobucket

Yummay!

Photobucket

Otherwise, we did a lot of loungin. 

Imagine that. 

Hope your weekend was mag, and have a super rest of this week, shugs!

Bee

1 comment:

Katie said...

Marsala looks delish-please email recipe when you get the chance.