19 February 2012

twenty-seven.

First, lemme say, I straight STOLE this shiz from The Bargain Blonde herself because I LOVE me a questionnaire/get to know you thingamajiggy.

I HATE having to pick a favorite of something. Some of these had to have more than one answer. Sorry shugs.

1. What is your all time favorite movie?
Steel Magnolias

2. One reason why you blog?
My blog is my creative outlet. I love to write. (also stolen from The Bargain Blonde, but it's totally true. I love to write. The fact that anyone reads this mess is a bonus. LOVE Y'ALL!)

3. If you could be besties with any celebrity, who would it be?
  Ummm .... I had to spend a long time thinking about this one ... probably Miranda Lambert. She looks like a lot of fun. She's not anorexic. She likes to drank beer. She rides four-wheelers. Wears hot outfits with cowboy boots. Yeah, prolly her. (Bonus: Maybe we'd get to hang out with her husband too). 
Photobucket

4. If you could take any trip in the world where would you go? 
   Hmmm. Greece looks pretty magical to me. Ahhhh.                                       

Photobucket


5. What's one piece of make up you can't live without ? 
Really? Just one? I'd have to go with mascara I guess.

6. What's one accessory (jewelry, scarf, handbag, etc) that you don't leave the house without? 
Weddin rings. I know you're like, "Duh. What a boring answer." But ... when we got married, I wanted a delicate, but sparkly band, so that I could wear it without the engagement ring sometimes. Well, it's been almost 3 years, and I never take either of them off. Never. Except to apply lotion sometimes. It means a lot to me that my husband picked it out, and I just feel nakie when I take either of them off.

Photobucket

7. What is your dream job? 
Getting paid to take photographs/blog about whateva. the. hell. I. want. y'all.

8. Sausage or bacon?
Dude. I love both. But I love bacon a tad more because it is crispy and I can sneak it into/onto just about anything ... grits, sandwiches, salads, eggs, pancakes (gluten free ones, of course), straight up by itself, etc, etc, etc.

9. What's the best advice you've ever received and who gave it to you? 
Always do everything the right way, and with your best effort, whether it's a job, or how you handle a relationship ... everything - because God sees all and He always knows what He's doing. You shouldn't work to impress others or your boss, or make a decision based on what other people will think. Do what's best and what's right. Worry about what God thinks. He's the only one who will always be worrying over you. ~ Mama

10. What's your guilty pleasure? (tv show, movie, food, etc.) 
Junkin. Diet Mt. Dew. Blogging. Pretty Little Liars. 

11. What's your typical Starbucks order? 
I never drink Starbucks' actual "real" coffee - but these two are favorites - pumpkin spice latte and mocha frappucino (with full fat everything and whipped cream).

12.  If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why? I have no idea. Is this sad? I don't know which celebrities are wearing what. It wouldn't be one full of dresses and heels.... I dunno.

13.  If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
Red, snip toe, studded, winged Old Gringo cowboy boots. When I look at these, I can feel my heart sort of jump into my throat. Slice of heaven.

Photobucket
via
14. What is your biggest pet peeve?
spoiled kids and their parents who are afraid to damage their child's "psyche". Y'all should HAVE HEARRRD the way this college chick was talking to her parents VERY loudly in Cracker Barrel this morning. I wanted to hit her in the throat. Spoiled BRAT.

15. Favorite song of all-time?
This is COMPLETELY impossible to answer. I won't even try.

16. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? 
I HATE a cat. Rubbin, lickin, hoppin up on counters and shit. No thanks. Bleck. I love me a dog. Especially a lab.

Photobucket


17. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
Can queens take a day off from being diabetic?

18. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
Again. Impossible to answer. Everything I eat is delicious. Food is super important to me, friends.

19. What scares you the most? 
Not being able to have kids, something happening to my husband, close family or Brody. I love ma dog, y'all.

20. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity? (Again, I agree with The Bargain Blonde)
I would love to smack me a Kardashian. Any one of em. WHY THE HELL are they even famous, except for havin fat asses, short marriages and sex tapes? Gyah.

21. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self? 
Life's too short to worry over a damn boy. Don't. Go play. Have fun. You will regret hate yourself for the time you wasted worrying over it.

22. What magazines do you subscribe to?
None. But, I kinda like readin the FIL's Garden & Gun after he's done with it.
Photobucket
23. What are you listening to right now on your MP3 player [or in your CD player]? 
I will randomly remember a song from 1971 or 1985 or 1999 that I feel like I urgently need. I rarely get into "new" music. HOWEVA - as far as new stuff goes, I am still lovin me some Pistol Annies.

Photobucket



24. What is your one comfort food?
ONE comfort food? Again, really? I'm thinkin more a PMS stream of consciousness ... frosties, fries, chips, peanuts, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, almond hershey kisses, peanut m&m's, chicken with cream of mushroom and rice, chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream with salty nuts and chocolate syrup, potato soup, munchos, bacon, etc, etc, etc.

25. Favorite TV show? Old or new.
Pretty Little Liars - otherwise, I hardly ever watch TV.

26.  One thing you don't like about blogging?
When my favorite bloggers get famous and become a sponsor/give away whore and change their writing style.

27. One song you could listen to over and over again?
YET again - there could be a countless number of answers to this  ... lately, I've been listening to "November Rain" and "Don't Cry" over and over. It's what popped up on the ipod this week, and I'm still not over it.

And there you have it. 27 random ass questions answered by Shug.

Don't you wanna play? Do it! And send me the link! 

*Thanks for the inspiration Lindsey!
Bee

No comments: